Thursday, September 10, 2009

Interact!

So ya I'm in high school if you haven't already heard and I'm getting braces. :/ But I'm here to talk about this club I'm in called Interact. It's like a community service thing and today was one of the things it was so much fun!! My friend Abbie is in it with me and we went to the Sheriff's Complex today and we had to be victims in an earthquake i was a victim with a broken arm and they put fake bruises and scrapes on me and everything. So they turn off the lights in the room we are in and we go into total character and everything. Then the people training for Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) come in and help us. It was reallyyyy reallly funny. Haha. One of the people told me that didn't have i broken arm i was just deaf. I was like where did they get from broken arm to deaf? I started laughing really hard. But I'm really excited because next year when I'm a sophomore i can do the club again and if i do a certain number of service hours i get to go somewhere out the country to do a service project. They say it will open a lot of doors for me because doctors will be there to and stuff like that! I'm really excited for this year! I also did the Bowling Club and Best Buddies. (:


It hurtss so badddd!!!!! haha














Abbie is in shock and that's my broken arm! :D

1 comment:

Katie said...

Whatever. That's not a broken arm, you're just deaf.