Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Braces and Bleached hair.

So yesterday on Monday I got braces and they hurt soooooo bad. But I got rasta colors so i was happy. :P






Before I go on to the story about my hair I'd like to tell my mom not to freak out. Haha.




So my friend Maddi came up to visit me and she wanted to dye her hair so on Saturday she went and got some really cheap hair dye and I dyed her hair for her. Then me, nick, the other nick, justin, and maddi wanted to put purple in our hair and so I put the bleach in mine and it wasn't working so i gave up. Then today my friend was looking at my hair and she was like your hair is orange! I was like what the poo?! So then I went in the bathroom and by the root we didn't was the bleach that well so it bleached it. :D














2 comments:

Kami said...

You are in big trouble.

Amy said...

I like the colored braces!