Monday, February 1, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.. I am here to spill my heart out.

There is this thing in LA called the Korean Music Festival May 1st.... & as most of you all know I LOVE ASIAN MUSIC MORE THAN ANYTHING. And Well all of the bands I love; 2pm, Big Bang, Shinee, 2ne1, G-DRAGON!!!!(THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST), and the list goes on an on.,
I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GO... ANYTHING.

**(If you want to see my obsession.. --> click here then you will see my other blog that i made totally dedicated to G-Dragon.) **

This is the one thing I want more than anything. And there is someone in my family who traveled all the way to Europe to see there favorite band.... i won't say names but.. All the bands i love will be in one place! I would Dieeeee to gooooooooo.

Ps (i'm not crazy. haha.)

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha - so you need to write up a plan of things you will do to earn money for it. When is it? Where is it? You also need to write up a list of expenses and how much the whole thing will cost.