Sunday, April 5, 2009

Journey of a lifetime!!


Yesterday on Saturday Annie came down to visit and then we invited Josie to come hang out. We were just really bored just sitting at my house so I asked my grandma to drive us to the mall, and she said she would take us in an hour. So in the mean time we went for a walk outside and we were walking a we saw the LTD bus so we just were like lets just go on it! Haha. There was this crazy lady driving the bus and she could like hear everything we were saying ad she wa getting so mad at us. Then we made it to the the mall and stayed their for like 10 minutes then went back on the LTD and we got on and we just went in a HUGE cirlce and didn't even go up on cliffside and the same crazy bus driver lady noticed what we were saying and said that she goes up on cliffside once every hour. So we just road on it for nothing but we stayed on then she drove us to the stop.

Then we brought my skis up to the park and I skied down the hill. Haha. I fell on my butt becuase there was like no snow but it was worth it! On the way back home I was walking in my ski boots and I couldn't really walk and thre was this plastic bag and it was beating me. HA!

When we got to my house again we chilled and Annie and Josie were stealing my drinks and food. It was pretty sad. Then Annie had to go home and Josie spent the night.
AWh! What a day!


No comments: